Today we took a walk around a park in LA with lots of big, beautiful trees. In the middle was a small golf course with a beautiful lawn. We go on a walk every Sunday evening, usually around our neighborhood. But tonight being out in a little more "nature" I realized yet again how grateful I am for this beautiful world God made for us and how it calms my heart and soul to be out in nature.
For the beauty of the earth...I am grateful.
1 comment:
I love your gratitude posts. Great idea and a good exercise for all of us. One thing I really miss about LA is the walkability (I don't think that is a word, but it should be one). I miss being able to walk to the grocery store, post office, bank, library, park, etc. It is a great way to get some fresh air, move your body, and just feel happy. Even in the middle of a big city I think there is something wonderful about being outside. And the great thing about LA is that you have the weather to do that year round.
Post a Comment