
I'm grateful for a mommy and me music class I attend called "Music Makers." This is my 4th year attending. First I went with Rebecca, then with both kids, and now just with Joseph. Even though it didn't fit Rebecca's nap schedule perfectly when she was little, I loved it too much to miss it, and she always loved it, too. It is a class that all of us moms teach together. We have it divided into specific sections and have lots of instruments, cds and other supplies. It is so much fun and brings me such joy. I am also grateful to Lisa M. for starting it years ago. It is always a great way to start the week. I have had fun learning new songs from all the other moms and have had such a good time watching the kids enjoy the music and the instruments.
(The photo is me teaching the "movement" section with hula hoops).
1 comment:
Hello dear friend,
You are amazing. I received your email about the big move! Congratulations!! It made me want to check in on your lovely blogs -- which are so thoughtful and well expressed, and make me think about so many good things! And, now, I've stumbled upon this Music Makers entry. I was so grateful to you -- for making our class meaningful and quality! You were a trooper when Rebecca was small, preparing and coming with such a great musical lesson. So, at last, I'll comment, I am grateful for you, Dorothea, and the good influence you have been on me and my motherhood. Good lucky this busy, busy week. A new home for Christmas! xoxo
Post a Comment