Does any one else want to sign up on my "first five" post? Just wondering whether anyone reads this blog.
In other news, the weather is beautiful, I've been out in my garden bonding with my ancient farming ancestors. Our lettuce is growing despite the recent floods, Little Einsteins is a great show, Monk is on tonight, R. is at school, I just found out one of my dear friends has happy news in her life, and I got a good night's sleep. Life is good.
3 comments:
I'm reading your blog...but your "first five" entry requires that I do the same...I'm really not sure I'm that good with follow up:)...or creativity for that matter!!
Reading it.
Figured so many people would subscribe to it that it wasn't worth my time to try and be among the first five...
-A.
I read both your blogs regularly and I'm especially grateful for the thoughts you post on this blog. Lots of great reminders about what is important. So thanks.
I didn't sign up for the 5 thing because I've been so horribly lazy recently that I'm just happy when I fold the laundry and make dinner! And I know you said we could sign up without actually doing it ourselves, but then I'd have to deal with all that guilt :)
Post a Comment