Friday, February 13, 2009

First Five

taken from susan's blog, which was taken from cath's blog ...

the first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
my choice. for you. this offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. i make no guarantees that you will like what i make! (Greek Goddess inserts:but hey, I'll try)
2. what i create will be just for you (GG: or your child...)
3. it’ll be done this year. {translation: you may be waiting a little while}
4. you have no clue what it’s going to be ... it may be cards, a painting, a bookmark, if you have a little girl it may be bows, something yummy or a complete surprise to you (and me!) ... who knows? not you, that’s for sure!

Those were the basic rules from Susan's blog (with some changes). The original rule says you have to offer the same thing on your blog for five other people. But since this is my blog and I can make the rules on my own blog you're allowed to just sign up and don't have to post it on your own blog.
...I'm really easy. If you just want the gift from me but really don't want to keep the chain going, still sign up- I'm just excited to make something for someone else.

6 comments:

K kid said...

Sounds fun. I like how you set the bar high ;) (or are realistic, depending on how you look at it) on #3. :)

Kierstin said...

Hmmm...I am curious to see what you'll make, but I really don't know if I want to commit to the chain. What the heck!

Erin said...

I thought I signed up already. I know I posted about it on my blog:) I'm in.

Karen Liu said...

Can I sign up anyway? I've already signed for Susan's. Of course, if it's cheating to get double gifts, I am all about cheating. Ha ha! But I would love to see what you make. You are such a talented person! (You can delete this. Just wanted you to know that I read your blog!!)

Arnold LvE said...

I'm in!

Rozanne said...

See . . . there are already 5 people signed up!