Sunday, October 17, 2010

Still looking

The other week I spoke to a friend who assumed Warren had found a new job since it had been awhile now and I hadn't mentioned anything about it. So I wanted to update anyone who might care: we're still looking. Believe me, the day we have good news to share I will share it! In the mean time he has been working back at his old firm as a contract attorney (long story, call me if you're interested), but not full time hours. They're still not sure about their case load for the future and whether they'd have enough cases to hire him back full time (hence the contract for a few months at a time). But somehow between his part time work and being a Bishop it still feels like he has a full time job to us. We're staying positive though and hopeful that something will work out soon. In fact, that is part of why I haven't written anything about it all these months. In my desire to have faith and trust in the Lord I have decided the only thing I can really do about it is to be cheerful and positive, showing that I trust in His plan for us. So far things have worked out. He's been doing the part time work for 5 months now and so bit by bit things carry on.

Thanks for caring!

1 comment:

catharooni said...

well, you are doing an amazing job of being positive - and i love that you were fiscally careful with rebecca's party, and yet gave her one that looked (and i am sure felt) richly done!

thanks for the update - i had been praying for work for your family, but admit it had slipped off the radar; it is now back on!

thanks for your example in this - as in sooo many things.