Monday, November 1, 2010

Gratitude-Sunshine and the Spirit

A couple of years ago when I was having a rough November I spent every day writing about something I was grateful for. I think this November is another good month to carry on that tradition.

I'm grateful for the sunshine here in So Cal. I hope I never take it for granted. I try not to. It warms my soul and makes me happy. We had a beautiful day today.

I'm also grateful for the Holy Ghost who warms my soul and makes me happy. As we have gone through our family trial this year we have tried to be better people, to do the things we know bring us joy and bring us closer to God. As I have been more consistent with my scripture study I find the Spirit comes more easily as I read. As I have been memorizing something for my Young Women Value Project (I will reveal what it is in the near future) I have felt the Spirit frequently and feel grateful for His presence in my life. He testifies of the reality of the Savior and I am grateful for that.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Last night, in our nightly bedtime talk, I asked the boys to share one thing they were grateful for. It's a good November tradition.