Sunday, March 14, 2010
Just Monitoring
Had a little bit of a scare this morning. Not in the bad sense of the word, but still an anxiety producing morning. I woke up because I was having a bunch of Braxton-Hicks contractions and it got to the point where I thought I better start timing them. They were coming frequently enough that Warren decided to stay home from church and take care of me. Three hours later after contractions that came every few minutes and lasted about 35 seconds I finally was able to get some sleep. When I woke up I felt better and they had calmed down somewhat. I'm still 3 1/2 weeks away from my due date, so I'm not quite ready for Baby to come yet, but you never know what will happen. Every story is different. Granted, due to Joseph's emergency home birth I'm a little hyper sensitive about getting to the hospital on time, so I want to be careful without being paranoid. But it's a sticky spot to be in. My main goal is to make it till my mom gets here at the end of the month. So I'll be taking life very easy for awhile and hope that things stay the way they are for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
yikes! yes, you do have to be worried after Joseph. Good luck!!! I'm glad Warren took the day off for you - you deserve it:)
Hang in there! You'll be in our thoughts and prayers.
I found your blog address on your christmas card! You guys have had a lot going on! We have been thinking about you. Rest is good before the baby comes. I think with your history I would be nervous too. You are almost there!
Viel Glück mit der anstehenden Geburt. Juleen bekommt auch jeden Moment ihr Baby. Termin war Sonntag. Alles Liebe Kerstina
Post a Comment