So....the lab work from a couple of days ago didn't turn out right and I had to go in for a second round today to check on this whole platelet issue. Turns out today my levels were normal! The doctor said they used a different type of vial for the blood draw (sorry I don't remember more of the technical details-something to do with the color blue and the color purple) and she wonders whether the past figures were even accurate because she wonders whether my platelets were always clumping and giving inaccurate readings. Well, what do I know. I'm just processing what they tell me and doing what they ask me to do. Seems strange that I would have had so many inaccurate readings, even on my last pregnancy where they were taking my blood weekly, so I really don't know what to think. I do know that I believe in miracles and prayers though.
I'll let you know if anything changes!
1 comment:
yippie! hang in your almost there!
Post a Comment