Thursday, October 2, 2008
My Family Tree
As I mentioned in an earlier post on this blog, this marks the 10 year anniversary of my Grandfather Immo Luschin's death. I have been wanting to write about him and still plan on doing that in more detail later, but my brother just sent me this great photo and I wanted to post it. The baby in the picture is Immo (born 1919). The other children are his siblings Helga (1909), Edda (1910), Hatto (1912). I knew and have very vivid memories of Edda, the girl with the rolled up braids on the side of her head. Immo's brother, Hatto, died in the war and I never knew his eldest sister, although my dad thinks I look a little like her. The picture was taken in Austria in 1920. More to come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment