Sunday, December 14, 2008

Fish out of water

I don't have internet access at home right now, so I'm not able to contact everyone the way I normally would want to. I'm at a friend's home right now in our new neighborhood. For anyone reading this, I just wanted to let you know that I miss all of you. I know we made the right decision to move at this time, but I'm completely out of my comfort zone and homesick for my friends and my routines and everything I knew and was used to. It will take some time to adjust. Hope you're having a wonderful Christmas season. Thank you to everyone who has been sending Christmas card. They are bringing me such joy. I don't know if we'll get one out this year or not. Keep in touch. More later....

1 comment:

Marilyn Lewis said...

I love both of your blogs Dorthea! You are such an excellent writer. I understand your parents are at your house for Christmas. Would you have your mom email me her address in Kiev and your address too? thanks